I have 6 Analog Inputs (four RTD inputs and two 4-20 mA inputs) in a distant location in our power plant. I want to transfer them to the Central Control Room and display them in DCS. Can somebody suggest a cost effective solution to do this.
- Distance between the location and control room is 400 metres.
- DCS is ABB’s Procontrol P13.
- Resistance to 4-20 mA converters are available with us. So, if required we can give all signals in 4-20 mA.
- Wireless solution preferred.
- Both RTD input and 4-20 mA input type cards are available in the DCS.