The search function in Configuration Studio does not work ?
- Go to Start->Run. Type services.msc.
- Navigate through the services, Experion PKS Browser Orchestration and Experion PKS Browser Support Service and stop them.
- From the attached zip file Register_SearchDlls (Password is Password1) extract the files to a temporary location.
- Copy “gacutil.exe” to C:\ drive.
- Open the command prompt in administrator mode and execute the batch file named “Browser_GAC_Entries_removal.bat” which will uninstall the Search deliverables from “C:\Windows\assembly”.
- Execute the batch file named “Browser_GAC_Install.bat” to re-install the previously uninstalled deliverables.
- Start the services, Experion PKS Browser Orchestration and Experion PKS Browser Support Service and reproduce the issue.
- Delete “gacutil.exe” from C drive.