This causes mainly due to installation issues.
To reinstall all the proper table and software please do the following:
- It is very important to be logged in as a Honeywell Administrator
- The server must be in Data Base only
- The first is to use Add/Remove programs to Remove the PLA, then rerun the setup to reinstall. The repair may not run the batch files to restore the user tables.
- The tables are only on the server, so once you reinstall the server tables all the PLA from Server/Stations will start working again. Rebuild the files on Server A and synch Server A to Server B.
- Test that both servers can run Profit Loop assistant when they are the primary server.
- If it does not run on Server B, apply steps 1 to 4 on Server B.